Officers’ Christian Fellowship invites you to participate in nominating candidates for the OCF Council Class of 2017. In order to make it secure for our members, we have created an online survey for you through a new service at ezVoteOnline.com. This system will authenticate you as an eligible member and validate that it is you who are casting a nomination. Currently, you will only be able to make one nomination. If you would like to nominate more than one person, contact Susan Wallis at 303-761-1984 or email@example.com.
The nomination period is 1 March-30 April.
- Exemplify biblical, spiritual and professional leadership.
- Be committed to OCF’s purpose and vision.
- Be able to devote six days yearly (on leave or permissive TDY) to participate in spring (April) and fall (October) Council meetings.
Here’s how to complete the nomination process:
- Click here to go to ezVoteOnline and start with the “First Time Login” screen.
- Enter your email address that the organization has on file for you. IMPORTANT: If you and your spouse are both regular members and share one email address, only one of you will be able to participate online. The other can call Susan Wallis to complete the nomination.
- After entering your email address, you will immediately receive a return email with your authorization.
- Click on the link in that email to complete the authentication process. You will have the option of creating a password.
- Enter the requested information for each of the five questions. You will be able to review your ballot immediately for accuracy and request an email receipt of your answers.
- At the end of question 5, click SAVE to complete the nomination process.
Thank you for participating in the Officers’ Christian Fellowship council-nomination process!