Director of Finance
Home Office, Englewood, CO
Officers’ Christian Fellowship is announcing a full-time position at the Home Office in Englewood, Colorado, with a desired start date of 1 January, 2018.
This position reports to the Executive Director serving as his principal advisor on all financial matters. As such, leads and directs the OCF Finance Department, overseeing all financial management functions and reporting, planning and budgeting, investment management and analysis, and assists the Director of Human Resources in managing OCF’s benefit programs. Additionally, the Director of Finance is a critical member of OCF’s senior leadership team ensuring OCF fulfills its mission of engaging military leaders in Biblical fellowship and growth to equip them for Christ-like service at the intersection of faith, family, and profession. Toward this end the Director of Finance will work closely with the Deputy Chief of Staff Operations during the year of execution, ensuring strategic framework objectives are adequately funded per the annual budget. The Director of Finance will also collaborate closely with the Director of Stewardship providing insight into donor giving habits and activities alerting him/her of any trends needing his or the ED’s attention. Lastly, as the ED’s financial lead for OCF, the Director of Finance prepares periodic reports to the OCF Council through the Council’s Treasurer.
What are we looking for?
- That a clear sense of God’s calling to this specific and sacrificial work will become manifest through the hiring process.
- A Bible-based servant leader such as one described at Titus 1:6-9.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, detail oriented and quick learner.
- Ability to establish a professional and friendly relationship throughout the ministry.
- Demonstrated sense of team, humility, self-confidence, wisdom, political savvy combined with the highest integrity and professional standards.
- Ability to balance this position under the ED’s authority while fulfilling the position of “officer of the corporation” under the purview of the President of the Council.
- Military experience preferred
- A reasonable expectation that the applicant can and will serve for five years or more.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact General David Warner, Executive Director, or Marci Morris, (303)761-1984, for further information and an application. Completed applications must be received by 1 November 2017.
Please join us in prayer as OCF seeks to determine the next servant for this position. If you know someone who might be a good fit, please pass this announcement on to them.