Current job openings (as of 12 February 2018)
Officers’ Christian Fellowship is announcing a full-time position at the Home Office in Englewood, Colorado, with a desired start date of 1 February, 2018.
This position reports to the Director of Finance and collaborates with the Director of Finance and Conference Center Bookkeepers in meeting the needs of the Finance function within the ministry. Serves as a member of the Home Office team and works towards the mission and vision of OCF in a Christ honoring, cohesive team unit. This position performs the Payroll, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger functions and produces monthly financial statements. The Full Charge Bookkeeper position requires a proactive, detail oriented individual who continues to learn quickly, keeping OCF up to date on the latest financial best practices, with the highest integrity and professional standards. The Full Charge Bookkeeper establishes a professional and friendly relationship with all staff, members of OCF, and donors displaying self-confidence, humility, diplomacy and wisdom.
What are we looking for?
1. That a clear sense of God’s calling to this specific and sacrificial work will become manifest through the hiring process.
2. A Bible-based servant leader such as one described at Titus 1:6-9.
3. Demonstrated ability to be proactive, detail oriented and quick learner.
4. Ability to establish a professional and friendly relationship throughout the ministry.
5. Demonstrated sense of team, humility, self-confidence, wisdom, political savvy combined with the highest integrity and professional standards.
6. A reasonable expectation that the applicant can and will serve for five years or more.
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Marci Morris, or call (303)761-1984 for further information and an application. Completed applications must be received by 5 January 2018.
Please join us in prayer as OCF seeks to determine the next servant for this position. If you know someone who might be a good fit, please pass this announcement on to them.