- This event has passed.
2019 Spring BBQ Bonanza
Friday, 5 April-Saturday, 6 April
Hands-On BBQ Smoking Instruction, Judging, Eating, and Fellowship
Join us 5-6 April at Pioneer Chapel for BBQ instruction and hands-on coaching followed by a family dinner. Note: Trainee IPR is 28 March, 1630-1700!
11 reasons to sign up:
- Smokeology instruction & notes
- Hands-on instruction on selected meats
- Selected meat(s), fuel and smoke wood
- Proven recipes for rub, sauce, BBQ sides
- BBQ apron with inscribed moniker (e.g. the Sultan of Smoke) and badge(s)
- BBQ judging & awards
- Training certificate
- A whale of a good time
- BBQ bragging rights
- Opportunity to be a part of the smokin’ hot outreach of the local OCF.
- Meals: Fri supper, Sat breakfast, lunch & family dinner
Instruction by KC Culinary Institute-trained and competition-tested local instructors: ‘A Wing, a Rib, and a Prayer’ and ‘Czar of the Que’ … as well as other veterans of smokeology
Cost varies. See the back of this flyer for more information…this covers meat, rubs, sauces, sides, fuel, smoke wood, apron, patch, meals, & certification (a great time is free!)
Questions? Contact Bob Meier, 913-306-5411 or email@example.com