Are You Planning a Career Transition? Looking for a Workshop to Discover “What God Has for Me Next”?
Our Friday dinner through Sunday lunch interactive Transition Strategies Workshop engages participants in about 15 hours of interactive work, group discussions, and personal exercises to help jump-start your transition process. You are guided through a proven, biblically-grounded, “whole of life” process by skilled workshop facilitators and transition coaches – all retired military leaders with decades of combined leadership and life-coaching experience.
Career Transition Strategies Workshop Sessions
1. Where are you at in the journey of life?
• Looking back: map your life, remember God’s faithfulness
2. Where are you going?
• Looking forward: develop a Life Plan for what’s most important to you
3. Who are you?
• Discover your significant SHAPE and personal mission statement
4. What’s next?
• Understand the transitioner’s dilemma and how to leverage mid-life introspection
5. How will you finish?
• Identify Best-fit serving-scenarios and 90-day Action Plan
A note about couples’ participation: We highly encourage couples to step into the transition process by attending our workshop together. The work and exercises are highly individualized to each person’s perspective of relationships, life experiences and future desires and expectations. To increase the value of both individual “hearing from God”-reflections and learning from others’ experiences, we ask couples to sit separately and participate with others at different table groups.
If you have questions about couples attending together or any other questions about the workshop, feel free to contact Pete Peterson by cell (703) 434-9803 or email.
Pricing: Meals and Lodging: $80/adult/night, $40/teen (ages 13-19), $30/youth (ages 5-12), children 0-4 no charge; Conference fees: $150 single, $250 couple