STATEMENT OF FAITH
Inasmuch as I am a sinner and deserve the wrath of God, and since Jesus Christ died for my sins, was buried, and has been bodily resurrected, according to the Scriptures, I have accepted Him as my own personal Lord and Savior and am saved by His Grace alone.
STATEMENT OF PARTICIPATION
I am committed to the purpose of OCF: To glorify God by uniting Christian officers for biblical fellowship and outreach, equipping, and encouraging them to minister effectively in the military society. As an expression of my commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and to His work in the military society, I will participate actively and prayerfully in the ministry of OCF with my time, talents, spiritual gifts, and financial resources. I further commit, by God’s grace, to live my life as an example consistent with biblical guidelines.
To glorify God by uniting Christian officers for Biblical fellowship and outreach, equipping, and encouraging them to minister effectively in the military society.
The military community positively impacted through Christ-like leaders.
OCF engages military leaders in Biblical fellowship and growth to equip them for Christ-like service at the intersection of faith, family, and profession.
PILLARS (CUE LINES)
1. Centering on Scriptures
2. Uniting for Fellowship
3. Engaging in Prayer
5. Integrating Faith and Profession
6. Nurturing the Family
7. Equipping to Serve
8. Supporting the Chaplaincy
2. Dual Calling
3. Lifetime Fellowship
GUIDELINES FOR OCF MEMBER CONDUCT (OCF Bylaws)
The following OCF Biblical Guidelines of Conduct should be used to guide all OCF members in their personal walk and professional life:
1. Strive to follow Jesus, obey His teachings, and become more Christ-like (Philippians 4:8-9, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 1 Peter 1:14-16, 1 John 1:8-10, 1 John 2:4-6).
2. Serve as unto the Lord (Matthew 5:16, Acts 5:29, Colossians 3:23-24).
3. Let God judge the heart while we examine the fruit of fellow believers (Matthew 7:15-20, 1 Corinthians 5:12-13, 2 Timothy 2:24-26).
4. Do not glorify, condone, or live in unrepentant sin (Romans 6:1-2, 1 Corinthians 6:9- 11, Galatians 2:20, 1 John 2:1).
GUIDELINES FOR OCF LEADER CONDUCT (OCF Bylaws)
OCF Leaders, in the conduct of their ministry on behalf of OCF, follow the guidelines for member conduct and are Bible-based servant-leaders (Matthew 18: 4-6, John 13:12-17, Philippians 2:3-5, Titus 1:6-9).
Note: Bible Verses cited in conduct guidelines are a starting point, not an exhaustive list to support the Guidelines, and verses are listed in order as they appear in the Bible, not in priority order.