Date Posted: 01/22/2019
Officers’ Christian Fellowship is seeking a new Executive Director. We’re grateful for Brig Gen David & Lori Warner, USAF (Ret.) and their service to OCF and we look forward to this new season of ministry for OCF.
OCF is announcing the beginning of the search process for a new senior executive in the role of Executive Director located at the Home Office in Englewood, Colorado, to be affirmed by the OCF Council fall of 2019 with a desired start date spring of 2020.
This position reports to the governing board, the “OCF Council.” The Executive Director casts vision, inspires, motivates and leads the staff and volunteers who engage and equip the members to be Christ-like leaders that positively impact the military community. Pursuant to the OCF Constitution, purpose, vision, and mission, the Executive Director guides the ministry in strategic planning, budget development, ministry execution, and fiduciary responsibility. All staff fall under the direction and leadership of the Executive Director.
Reports To: OCF Council
What are we looking for?
1. That a clear sense of God’s calling to this specific and sacrificial work will become manifest through the hiring process.
2. A Bible-based servant leader such as one described in Titus 1:6-9.
3. Christ-like visionary leadership that will inspire, care for, and communicate to fulfill the purpose, vision, and mission of OCF.
4. Ability to collaborate and be responsive in strategic planning that reflects OCF and the military society.
5. Ability to invite others, inside and outside of OCF, to partner and share by participating through their resources.
6. Ability to establish professional and friendly relationships throughout the ministry.
7. Demonstrated sense of humility, self-confidence, wisdom, and political savvy, combined with the highest integrity and professional standards.
8. Military experience preferred
9. A reasonable expectation that the applicant can and will serve for five years or more.
More responsibilities outlined in the complete job description.
This full-time exempt salaried position resides at the OCF Home Office in Englewood, Colorado. Hours vary depending on participation in ministry activities. Extensive travel is required in support of the above listed activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact LTC Steve Schmidt, USA, Search Committee Chairman, email@example.com (913)680-7837 or Marci Morris, Director of Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org (303)761-1984 for complete job description and an application.
Completed applications must be received by 30 June 2019.
Please join us in prayer as OCF seeks to determine the next servant leader for this position. If you know someone who might be a good fit, please share the information concerning this opening.
To apply or for more information: email@example.com or call 303-761-1984