Date Posted: 08/16/2019
What are we looking for?
- A mature Christian who is known for good works, for handling God’s word well, who is continuing to grow in faith in Christ, and who proclaims the gospel of Jesus Christ with clarity. (see Titus 1:6-9)
- A leader of volunteers—one who is able to cast vision, build teams, equip them for service, and trust them in execution.
- We desire someone with experience among cadets/midshipmen and with a strong spiritual and professional reputation.
- We desire someone who has ideally served as an OCF leader in the field. We are asking God to provide a proven OCF leader to inspire and train future lay-indigenous leaders. Preferably, someone that is a separated, retired, or reserve component officer who might be available for this work.
- A willingness to travel for staff meetings, graduate follow-up and other engagement of the military community.
- A reasonable expectation that the applicant will serve for a minimum of five years:
If you are interested in this opportunity, completed applications must be received by Friday,1 November 2019. If you have questions about the duty or position, please contact Hous Waring, firstname.lastname@example.org. For personnel information and/or an application, please contact Marci Morris, email@example.com.
Reports To: Director of Field Operations
Outlined in job description that can be provided.
OCF will provide a salary, ministry expense budget, and The Fellowship House in Highland Falls, NY for a residence. This house is not handicap accessible due to the number of stairs and physical labor required to host guests.
To apply or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 334-467-7275