Date Posted: 02/03/2020
The purpose of this position is to assist in growing relationships with members who are, or might become, active participants in the ministry of OCF. This person is the primary database manager ensuring database integrity while maintaining records. He/She will also oversee literature and product inventory for ministry-wide use. He/She will serves as a member of the OCF Home Office team and will work toward the vision and mission in a Christ-honoring way. The Member Care Administrator will establish a professional and friendly relationship with all staff, members, donors and friends of OCF, displaying self-confidence, humility, diplomacy and wisdom. This position reports to the Director of Operations and collaborates with other OCF Staff concerning member care.
Reports To: Director of Operations
- Advise the Director of Operations and other supporting staff regarding member care.
- Grow relationships with members who are, or might become, active participants. Enable personal connections with members.
- OCF member database manager and expert, providing technical support for staff while ensuring system and records integrity.
- Maintain database records and OCF Directory listings, establishing processes to keep personal (rank, status, etc.) and directory information (day, time, etc.) current.
- Maintain OCF literature and product inventory for members in the field.
This position is located at the OCF Home Office in Englewood, CO. This is a full-time; benefit eligible, non-exempt salaried position. Working hours are generally 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday (30 minutes daily for lunch). Requires sitting for long periods of time, regular use of stairs and reaching continually throughout the workday (mouse, keyboard, telephone). May require lifting 45 pounds using proper lifting techniques. Stress will be experienced from a variety of sources such as executing duties independently, interpersonal relationships in the office and long-distance, or having to leave the workday with unfinished tasks. Required to daily handle Bible Study material and occasionally lead devotions. Infrequent road and air travel are required.
To apply or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-761-1984