Location: Where God has placed you
More about the volunteer opportunity:
There are times when you may not have a military community nearby, when you are not able to devote the time and energy to fellowship leadership, or when you are developing a new local fellowship, then it is appropriate to be visible in the OCF Directory as an OCF Contact. Here are some key tasks of an OCF Contact:
- Welcome transiting personnel, new arrivals, or those just finding out about OCF.
- Build relationships with the chaplain(s) and the chaplain team.
- Become an expert on the local area so that you can help OCF members get settled or feel welcome.
- Communicate with the OCF Home Office by sharing prayer requests, directory updates, rank changes, etc.
- Join in OCF conferences and retreats, especially ones at White Sulphur Springs and Spring Canyon.
Point of Contact: Hous Waring
To apply or for more information: