Last Updated on August 11, 2021 by OCF Communications
Location: Various; near where God has placed you
More about the volunteer opportunity:
Represent the Executive Director in a specific geographical region or area to provide an OCF leadership presence for members, leaders, and co-laborers. The Regional or Area Coordinator develops, grows, and sustains relationships with OCF members, chaplains, and ministry co-laborers. A coordinator is a catalyst advancing the Lord’s Kingdom via OCF.
- Initiate regular connections with Area Coordinators (AC), and where there is no AC, connect with Local Leaders (LL) and key OCF members.
- Develop a working relationship with appropriate military installation leaders so that OCF is seen as a valuable non-profit organization positively impacting the military community.
- Support the AC or LL in ministry development efforts, seeking to develop OCF Local Leaders both in their OCF role and in their spiritual leadership.
- Develop a working relationship with appropriate ROTC unit cadre and students at host schools. Support OCF ROTC cadre, ROTC ministry partners, retreats, and key events.
- Plan, spend, and document expenses for a regional ministry
- Ensure the OCF Directory for the region is current and accurate.
- Notify the Director of Field Operations when there is potential harm to the OCF body resulting from an individual’s action, group issues, a change in military policy, or similar.
Point of Contact: Colin Wooten
To apply or for more information: