Faith & Personal Transformation
About this module
This module lays some groundwork for the remaining modules of Profession, Family, and Community Relationships. We all need to grow up, whether we are the youngest believer or a seasoned elder. In the process those in an early and immature walk of faith should feel the freedom of where they currently are in life and be encouraged that the Spirit, over time, completes the faith of those God calls. Those more mature in the faith can be encouraged that God has even more illumination and transformation in store for them. The main point of this module is: Believers are redeemed, but we need to be on a journey of growing up in Christ-likeness in order to serve Christ fruitfully through faith.
This module is further divided into the following topics:
- Affections for God: Growing in love for Christ and maintaining your spiritual passion.
- Communicating with God: Building the foundation of relationship with God through Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication (ACTS) and is the key to personal transformation.
- Enduring in Hardship: Relying on God-given resources in difficult times.
- Return on Character: Not just profitable to oneself but to those around you, especially in difficult circumstances.
- Spiritual Warfare: For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
- Stages of Growing as a Christian: Navigating the cyclical nature of a maturing faith.
Watch the video presentation for this session first. You can also download a copy of the video and a PDF of the narrative for the video. After completing the video, scroll down to “Go Deeper on These Topics” section to further explore the topics tied to this module.
Go deeper on these topics
We’ve assembled an assortment of resources to help you enrich your study of Faith & Personal Transformation. Select from among these topics to explore further.
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
We want your suggestions for improving the process and format. In turn we’ll keep you advised of changes, as well as new and significant additions and capabilities. Just click the button and fill out our short form.